Transformation Nation Podcast (Episode 9): Addressing Analytics & Data Strategy/Leadership Pain Points
In this episode Jason & Jordan tackle the most common and challenging leadership hurdles to creating a successful & influential analytics strategy, program, and team.
Some of the questions we address in this episode:
1. What are some common roadblocks with data and analytical strategy implementation?
2. What challenges have you encountered with leaders as you implement a strategy?
3. What individual challenges comes up with data literacy learning?
4. Where do tools come in to help with these roadblocks?
5. What is the number 1 roadblock you see as you implement strategies?
6. One challenge will definitely be the "nay-sayers": how do we over come this?
7. A lot of people are still based on gut feel and are ok with that, is there a way we can overcome this?
If you haven't already, please subscribe to our podcast and leave a review letting us know what you think. We appreciate it!