- Financial Benchmarking-Manufacturing
- Food Manufacturing (NAICS 311) Financial Benchmarking
Food Manufacturing (NAICS 311) Financial Benchmarking
$275 USD / license / month, billed annually ($3,300)
Are you a business leader interested in how your sales and profit performance compares to your peers and industry? Interested in what the short term outlook for your manufacturing segment is? Looking to have more confidence in your strategic decision making? Look no further!
Our financial benchmarking products bring clarity to what is happening in your industry and gives you a reliable measuring stick to compare your financial performance against.
Our financial benchmarking products give you best in class insights into the sales/financial performance and outlooks of your industry segment. This gives you the information needed to develop strategies with confidence.
What You Get
Your single-named user annual license gets you:
- 12 monthly manufacturing insight packages full of national sales, new order, short term forecasts, and market commentary. This information is provided for manufacturing at various levels and your specific industry segment (3-digit NACIS code).
- 4 quarterly financial benchmarking packages containing national revenue, operating profit, and total assets to total liabilities segmented by company size. Detail provided for the 3-digit NAICS you have purchased a license for.
- First edition available for immediate download. All content delivered as a PDF. Future editions delivered via e-mail.
Important Note: By purchasing this item you agree to our license agreement.
This license is for an individual named user. Interested in multi-user or bulk licenses? Contact us.